The Social Innovation Club serves GSB students interested in exploring innovative ways to tackle the world’s most pressing social issues.
Our priorities for 2013-2014
- Support the intellectual and professional inquiry of our club members through engaging discussion and meaningful connections with social innovation role models
- Create a forum for students, faculty, and alumni to share experiences, ideas, and insights
- Create a rich social culture for members to bond and support each other’s ideas and interests
- Provide access to high quality information and resources to support club members’ career aspirations
- Providing resources to fit diverse audiences and types of Social Innovators